Mega Man: Home Movie Mega Man: Home Movie

Oooh

Very good hahah, tween-a-licious!
The only crit I can offer is when she is marching angrily towards him at the end...her arms swing on the same side her legs do. People don't walk like that! XD; All ya need to do is alternate the arms and legs. ^^

asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

Unpopular opinion time!

This is the first...alkdhjadkskf movie I've ever seen, I don't...see the appeal?
The only skit I found funny was the first internet one haha, the others just seemed to be shooting each other the whole time!
WELL. Ignore me, because this is obviously hugely popular!

Wonchop responds:

Yeah, even Tom was surprised by how much death occured in this volume. I think he was going through a dark time.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

OHOHOHOHO

Ooooooh my goooooood, so worth the wait, I've been checking your page every day for a month!
I love the quality of the animation, and hooray for the good voices being back <3 I LOVED THE NEW OPENING.

Oney responds:

I dunno Leo...

I LOVE it when Satan says 'cupboard' XD

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

In tears

I had to tell you, the live-action of the two dudes singing...when you click on the sun at the end...
I am actually laughing so hard I'm crying, that was freaking fantastic. XD

tWHYlight tWHYlight

CHAIRS!

Haha loved every minute, and also thought it was funny how you guys don't sit next to each other in the movie theatre, what's up with that? XD

4Chan City &amp;gt;:3 4Chan City >:3

Hehe

I don't get it at all, but it looks like it took a long time to make!
Also...Replace "A original" with "An original"...THAT'S JUST BAD GRAMMAR LOL! D8EU

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

SO-so

It's a neat idea, I do like the song and the flashing BG, but I feel you could have done better with the animation.